Many people live with their pets and cannot live without them. Whether it is a small dog, a larger dog, a Persian cat, a Siamese cat, a rabbit, or a hamster, it is always good to hug them by stroking their soft fur. But sometimes, these affectionate gestures are preceded by allergic symptoms.
For these issues, the Hepa filter is already installed in the shark vacuum cleaners that help to become an excellent ally in daily house cleaning. Here, the question arises is that from where to buy shark vacuums? Vacuumcleanersbest helps you to provide 100% unbiased reviews of the best products.
Today, we introduce the two most famous models of shark vacuum cleaners i.e. shark NV801 vs NV803. We compare shark vacuums side by side and analyze the difference between both of them. Our research found that both vacuum cleaners have unique accessories that are given by the company “Shark” with these shark vacuum cleaners.
Read more about the shark NV801 review that will help you to choose the best vacuum cleaner according to your requirements.
How to act in case of allergy to animals?
Unfortunately, we know that there are no “hypoallergenic” dogs or cats so we need to identify the problem as soon as possible. It will take all the necessary steps to continue living together with our little friends.
For Allergy suffers
Allergens are harmless substances for most individuals that trigger, on the other hand, exaggerated reactions of the immune system in allergic subjects. Animal allergies affect more and more people.
Contrary to popular belief, the main source of allergens is not the pet’s fur. But proteins found in saliva and skin along with other allergens that are already in the environment such as pollen and pollen, dust mites, etc.
Furthermore, the release of allergens into the air in the house. Not only it occurs with a simple brushing or by stroking our puppies. But also by sweeping in a traditional way or through the use of aspiration without adequate filtration. Volatile particles can remain in the air for months.
Symptoms of Allergy
In general, the symptoms of an animal allergy appear during contact, or shortly after. Extend it for a certain time limit since the allergens remain in the air, on furniture, or in clothing.
If you experience rhinitis, nasal congestion, watery or itchy eyes in the presence of a pet, you may be allergic. In some cases, you may also experience skin reactions, shortness of breath, or asthma.
Also, your doctor will prescribe allergy and immunological tests for a more accurate diagnosis and treatment. It will help to keep the symptoms at bay, possibly without having to be separated from your four-legged friends.
Treatment for Allergy
In addition to that, the treatment prescribed by your immunologist, obviously, the best way to prevent allergic reactions is to limit contact with allergens:
- Keep animals out of the room and away from sofas and armchairs
- Remove rugs and rugs that can trap large amounts of allergens.
- Have a non-allergic person regularly brush the animal at least once a week, outside the home.
- Change bedding often and use hypoallergenic mattresses and pillows.
- Do not hug or kiss the animal to avoid direct contact with the eyes and respiratory tract.
- Use only shark vacuums that are equipped with HEPA filters, which remove allergens from surfaces and the air, trapping them in the filter.
- Change clothing after prolonged contact with the animal.
- Using an air purifier with a HEPA filter for at least four hours a day can help remove allergens from the air, however it will have no effect on those that settle on surfaces.
- Steam clean surfaces to break down allergens before suctioning.
The devices attached with HEPA filter as well as water filter prevent the reintroduction of allergens into the air. Not only, during cleaning operations but also in the next stage. In vacuuming, the dirt goes away with the water without dispersion in the environment.
Also, read further information about shark NV803 reviews that show its full-fledged facts and figures to pick the right vacuum for your home or commercial use.