Things to consider when buying a shaver for sensitive skin
Before buying a sensitive skin electric shaver, you must remember that not all skins have the same degree of sensitivity.
That is why you must choose a model that suits your needs. These factors will help you make a decision:
- Blade material: Choose quality blades made of rust-resistant and hypoallergenic materials. In addition, they must have precision technology so that you avoid friction irritation.
- Automatic hair detection: This system adapts the power to the density of the beard. So it won’t matter if you have a beard of 3, 7, or more days, you will always get a close shave without discomfort.
- Dry and wet: Shaving with foam or soap softens the hair and makes it easier for the razor to slide. This allows the shave to be comfortable and less aggressive with the skin.
- Non-slip handle: It is also important that you choose an ergonomic model that fits your hand. That is, it is easy to maneuver even with wet hands.
Recommendations on how to use a men’s body shaver
Body epilators are characterized by being easy-to-use equipment. However, for the hair removal process to be effective and without discomfort, you must take these recommendations into account:
- The hair must be moist so that the machine glides easily and the effectiveness of the cut is increased. But if you have a lot of hair, it is best to use it dry.
- Shaves against hair growth. This will give you a closer and more even shave.
- Stretches the skin in the most delicate areas such as the intimate parts, armpits, and English. This way the machine will slide more smoothly and comfortably.
- Use a medium-length trimmer head in areas where hair is longest and thickest. This will make it easier for you to shave later.
- Rinse the head and blades well after using the machine. Otherwise, hairs will collect inside the shaver and may lose their effectiveness.
Buy these electric shavers for men’s beard from Bestratedelectricshavers.